The Virginia State Police are currently investigating a helicopter crash that occurred in Surry County. The crash was reported at approximately 12:45 p.m. on August 5th in the vicinity of White Marsh Road in Surry County.
The helicopter involved in the incident was a private Hughes 369 Delta, operated by Haverfield Aviation, which crashed into a wooded area. At the time of the crash, the helicopter was occupied by two individuals. Both occupants have been identified and were transported to a hospital for treatment of injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
The incident has been reported to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and the investigation is ongoing.
source: The DMV Daily
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- Virginia Senate Considers Bill To Cover College Housing Costs For Foster Youth
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Washington Wizards January 2024 Highlights
- Virginia Music Teacher Wins The 2024 Grammy Music Educator Award
- Pharrell Williams Is Making A LEGO Movie About His Life
- Wizards Move On From Wes Unseld Jr As Head Coach
- Community Reacts To Huguenot Graduation Shooting Report
- Timbaland Is Headed Into The Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Washington Wizards Essay Contest Deadline Coming Soon
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
Wizards Move On From Wes Unseld Jr As Head Coach
Timbaland Is Headed Into The Songwriters Hall Of Fame
Rickey Smiley Responds to Katt Williams’s Viral Interview With Shannon Sharpe
Washington Wizards Essay Contest Deadline Coming Soon
Eva Marcille Talks ‘All the Queens Men,’ Balancing Motherhood, and Staying Grounded
Issa Rae Criticizes Hollywood For Falling Short On Diversity And Inclusion Commitments
Drake, SZA, Taylor Swift, And Other Artists’ Music May Be Pulled From Tiktok After Its Deal With Universal Music Group Expires