Michelle Obama is coming to a city near you soon!
The First Lady announced her “The Light We Carry” six-city book tour kicking off this fall. The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times is a memoir said to discuss, “practical wisdom and powerful strategies for staying hopeful and balanced in today’s highly uncertain world.”
The tour will start in the nation’s capital, Washington D.C. on November 15 and go to Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, and San Francisco before it ends in Los Angeles on December 13.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
“This book means so much to me — it’s a collection of perspectives and practices I’ve used to keep me afloat amid uncertainty,” Obama said in a release. “On this tour, I’ll be sharing some personal stories and lessons that have helped me along my path, and I can’t wait to tell you more.”
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The Light We Carry Book Tour Schedule
November 15: Warner Theatre, Washington D.C.
November 18: The Met, Philadelphia
December 3: Fox Theatre, Atlanta
December 5: Chicago Theatre, Chicago
December 10: The Masonic, San Francisco
December 13: YouTube Theater, Los Angeles
- RVA Job Fair – Info & FAQs
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Lori Harvey Gives Us A Slay In All Fur Ensemble For Paris Fashion Week
- Ayesha Curry Gives Us Style Goals In Miu Miu For Paris Fashion Week
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
Michelle Obama Announces Her Fall ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour In These Six Cities was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com