An investigation is underway after a ten-month-old baby was left in a car during extreme heat conditions.
On Tuesday, temperatures rose well into the 90’s, a Richmond mother says the death of her ten-month-old daughter was an accident. Richmond Police are still investigating the details surrounding the baby’s death. The child died after reportedly being left inside a car, the mother told CBS6 that she did leave her daughter in the car while she unloaded groceries at her home on Britannia Road. The mother said she left the window and door open.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Community Conversations with Dr. Winn – VCU Massey Center (Dec 11, 2021)
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- In One Twitter Thread, Nikole Hannah-Jones Just Owned Every White Conservative Who Tries To Whitewash MLK
- Senate Candidate Smokes A Blunt While Blasting Marijuana Arrests In First Campaign Ad
- Old Video Resurfaces Of Joe Biden Saying MLK’s Assassination Lacked The ‘Worldwide Impact’ Of George Floyd’s Murder
- LaLa Anthony And Her Glemaud Dress Are A Match Made In Heaven