Today a press conference held by R. Kelly spokesperson, Darrell Johnson, was interrupted by the family of Joycelyn Savage. Savage is suspected of currently being held by R. Kelly against her will.
According to NBC New York, R. Kelly has been indicted by New York on racketeering, kidnapping, forced labor and sexual exploitation of a child. Hours later he was charged with additional sex crimes in Chicago.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The embattled singer was arrested Thursday night in Chicago by Homeland Security and an NYPD Public Safety Task Force. Sources say that Kelly was apprehended around 7 p.m. while stepping out to walk his dog.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Chloe Bailey Spotted Courtside With Rapper Gunna In This Curve-Hugging Fit