Today a press conference held by R. Kelly spokesperson, Darrell Johnson, was interrupted by the family of Joycelyn Savage. Savage is suspected of currently being held by R. Kelly against her will.
According to NBC New York, R. Kelly has been indicted by New York on racketeering, kidnapping, forced labor and sexual exploitation of a child. Hours later he was charged with additional sex crimes in Chicago.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The embattled singer was arrested Thursday night in Chicago by Homeland Security and an NYPD Public Safety Task Force. Sources say that Kelly was apprehended around 7 p.m. while stepping out to walk his dog.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Billy Porter’s New Collection With Jimmy Choo Goes Up To A Size 12!
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Officers Receive Death Threats After Testifying To Congress About Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband $200k Monthly For Support