According to TMZ the case against Wendy Williams’ son Kevin Hunter, Jr. has been dismissed.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Prosecutors have decided to no longer pursue charges against Hunter.
RELATED: Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
Hunter was charged with assault after an altercation broke out between Hunter and his father, Kevin Hunter Sr. in May.
Kevin Hunter Sr. appeared in court where he told the judge he agreed with the prosecutor’s decision.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Community Conversations with Stanley Jordan
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
- Unpacking Killer Mike’s Latest Plan To ‘Strengthen The Black Community’
- Dame Dash Reveals He Declined ‘Soul Plane’ Offer Because He Was “Offended” By Its Racist Humor
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
Wizards Move On From Wes Unseld Jr As Head Coach
Timbaland Is Headed Into The Songwriters Hall Of Fame
Rickey Smiley Responds to Katt Williams’s Viral Interview With Shannon Sharpe
Eva Marcille Talks ‘All the Queens Men,’ Balancing Motherhood, and Staying Grounded
Issa Rae Criticizes Hollywood For Falling Short On Diversity And Inclusion Commitments
Washington Wizards Essay Contest Deadline Coming Soon
Drake, SZA, Taylor Swift, And Other Artists’ Music May Be Pulled From Tiktok After Its Deal With Universal Music Group Expires