Daphne Maxwell Reid is an actress, author, photographic artist, education activist, clothes designer and is married to actor Tim Reid. Mrs. Reid is also this year’s Christmas Mother.
She’s had several “first starts” in her life, like becoming the First African-American homecoming queen at Northwestern University. She was also one of the first African-American women to grace the cover of Glamour magazine and one of television history’s most beloved sitcom moms.
Learn about the many adventures of Mrs. Reid at daphnemaxwellreid.com
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Community Conversations with Dr. Winn – VCU Massey Center (Dec 11, 2021)
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]