Daphne Maxwell Reid is an actress, author, photographic artist, education activist, clothes designer and is married to actor Tim Reid. Mrs. Reid is also this year’s Christmas Mother.
She’s had several “first starts” in her life, like becoming the First African-American homecoming queen at Northwestern University. She was also one of the first African-American women to grace the cover of Glamour magazine and one of television history’s most beloved sitcom moms.
Learn about the many adventures of Mrs. Reid at daphnemaxwellreid.com
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Officers Receive Death Threats After Testifying To Congress About Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband $200k Monthly For Support
- ‘Better Call Saul” Star Collapses On Set