Popular Afrobeats star Davido’s three-year-old son has reportedly passed away from drowning.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Reports state that three-year-old Ifeanyi drowned in a swimming pool at his residence in Lagos a few days after his third birthday on October 20. He was said to have been underwater for a while and was reported dead upon arrival at the hospital.
David nor his partner, Chioma Rowland has made a statement.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
- CVWMA – Debunking the Myths About Recycling
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Radio One and Miss Community Clovia Toy Drive: December 2nd-4th
- What Is Femicide? Here’s What Shanquella Robinson Killing Suspect Could Be Charged With
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband Allegedly Expecting Baby From Mistress!
Davido’s Three-Year-Old Son Reportedly Passed Away From Drowning was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com