In a press conference on Monday, March 23 President Donald Trump introduced his plans to lift social distance guidelines in the near future, indicating that it wouldn’t be long before all Americans would be able to return back to normal life. This announcement comes with a lot of concerns.
Health experts have warned that Americans who have been infected with the Coronavirus could still spread it even if they are asymptomatic.
Allowing Americans to gather in crowds could increase the spread of the outbreak. For some, the thought of things going back to normal sounds like a good idea due to the ongoing economic distress surrounding the epidemic.
“Our country wasn’t built to be shut down. This is not a country that was built for this. It was not built to be shut down,” noted Trump.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Community Conversations with Dr. Winn – VCU Massey Center (Dec 11, 2021)
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Zaya Wade Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna Bryant In Yellow Lakers Jersey Dress
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai Reveals Gender Of Baby Monaco + A New Sex Tape Of Ray J & Kim Kardashian?!
- Hot Spot: This Housewife Was Fired From The Bravo Franchise! [WATCH]
- IRS Will Be Taxing Venmo, CashApp and PayPal Payments