In RVA, all eyes are on the Navy Hill Development Project, a proposal introduced by the NHDC (NH District Corp) and Mayor Levar Stoney to revive a 10-block radius of downtown Richmond. The documents include plans to redevelop the area ultimately creating new jobs, affordable housing, additional revenue and other opportunities, like the construction of a state-of-the-art arena.
On Monday Richmond City Council members asked Mayor Stoney to withdraw the Navy Hill proposal and to essentially restart the process by having interested parties submit new proposals on what to do with the city-owned land in downtown Richmond.
Mayor Levar Stoney took to Twitter to express his disappointment.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Akron Police Body-Cam Shooting Of Jayland Walker Released [VIDEO]
- Brandy Gives Us Style Goals In A Pink Aliette Dress