Suge Knight has signed over his life rights to Ray J. Yes, Brandy’s brother is in charge of getting a good deal for the story of Suge Knight and his Death Row label.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Knight and Ray have been friends for some time and Suge trusts Ray J to find good books, television or movie deals in his interest.
Suge, who will serve about 10 years on a 28-year plea deal, which he struck last year, hopes that he’ll come to a small fortune.
Ray J has proven to be a good businessman, he recently inked a $1 million deal where he would encourage people to invest in cannabis, not to mention his hustles with headphones and scooters.
Do you think Ray J will successfully tell the story of Suge Knight and Death Row Records?
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- Despite New CDC Regulations Many Will Continue To Wear Their Masks ‘It’s like an invisibility cloak’