You read that correctly! The infamous half of the popular female rap duo City Girls, JT, has been released from federal custody. Group member Yung Miami took to Instagram to announce the good news, and JT’s first song appropriately titled “First Day Out.”
JT was sentenced to serve two years in a Tallahassee federal prison on felony fraud charges. JT, whose real name is Jatavia Johnson, was denied the appeal for release despite the days she earned for “good behavior.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The group has gained major notoriety since they exploded on the scene in the summer of 2018, unfortunately, JT was incarcerated right as the group’s popularity began to bubble.
I’m sure no one is more excited to have JT home than her groupmate Yung Miami, who is expecting a child soon and has spent the past year touring and performing solo.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Kiss Richmond and Good Luck Menswear Present ‘Selfie With Your Sweetheart’ Contest
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Kelce Brothers, From Cleveland Heights, Will Meet in the Super Bowl
- Ciara Shows Off A DIY Ensemble She Made For Herself From A Pair of Cargos