Mary J. Blige Claps Back At Fan Who Yells At Her To “Shut The F*ck Up!”
Now, we all know Mary J. Blige doesn’t bother a soul! She does her “Mary Bop” on stage and goes on about her business. Well, someone decided to test the Queen during a tour stop in Nashville and she had time to clap back at them!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While talking to the crowd, as she does at all of her shows, someone yelled out, “Shut the f-up!” Mary continued with what she was saying but later circled back to the person and said, “and for the person that’s been in here all night saying Mary shut the f- up bi%ch YOU shut the f*up!”
Should artists respond to their haters or ignore them?
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- United States Navy Recruiting
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Tony Just Sailed To The Wrong Island For Rickey Smiley’s Birthday! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: The Game Drops Eminem Diss Record + Bishop Wooden Slams Beyonce’s Church Girl Song [WATCH]
- Halle Bailey Serves Body On The Red Carpet In A Sexy Slip Dress At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event