Two suspects are facing charges in the shooting death of a one-year-old nearly two years ago in Henrico County.
Officers found the toddler girl and her father injured at their home on Fayette Avenue in October of 2017. Derek Walton, Jr. and Byron Archer III were charged yesterday with felony homicide, malicious wounding and more.
Investigators linked Walton to the crime after he was arrested this spring for allegedly shooting five-year-old Kemiya Edwards in the head. She survived.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- United States Navy Recruiting
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- 5 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Is The Queen Of Bikinis
- Quinta Brunson Was Fabulous In An Eye-Catching Tony Ward Couture Dress At The HCA TV Awards
- Front Page News: Dallas Little League Coach Shot After Argument Between Parents [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Martell Holt’s Mistress Arionne Curry Says Women Shouldn’t Have Kids By A Married Man