The Bonfyre is currently heating up the airwaves. Signed to L.A. Reid’s Hitco label, she made her debut in August 2018 with the release of her EP, Ready to Love.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Prior to her relationship with Hitco, she was discovered by Raphael Saadiq on YouTube! The Bonfyre stopped by the Stone Soul Music and Food Festival where Community Clovia caught up with her backstage.
The rising star spoke about finding her place in the industry and who some of her influences are. See Clovia’s full interview with the Bonfyre above!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Deion Sanders Leaves Jackson State For University of Colorado, Did He Sell Out The Culture? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Who Is Keke Palmer’s Baby Daddy?! + Are Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Engaged?! [WATCH]
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Chloe And Halle Bailey Oozed Glamour At The 2022 Earthshot Prize Awards