The Bonfyre is currently heating up the airwaves. Signed to L.A. Reid’s Hitco label, she made her debut in August 2018 with the release of her EP, Ready to Love.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Prior to her relationship with Hitco, she was discovered by Raphael Saadiq on YouTube! The Bonfyre stopped by the Stone Soul Music and Food Festival where Community Clovia caught up with her backstage.
The rising star spoke about finding her place in the industry and who some of her influences are. See Clovia’s full interview with the Bonfyre above!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Akron Police Body-Cam Shooting Of Jayland Walker Released [VIDEO]
- Brandy Gives Us Style Goals In A Pink Aliette Dress