The Bonfyre — true to her name — is currently lighting up the music scene. Her single “Automatic” has found a home on the charts for 28 weeks, peaking at #1 on Billboard’s Adult R&B Songs.
So, she sounds like a star. She looks like a star, but who is she?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Here are 5 fast facts about The Bonfyre:
1. She’s signed to L.A. Reid’s Hitco label.
2. Prior to getting signed to Hitco, The Bonfyre worked extensively with singer, songwriter, producer Raphael Saadiq.
3. Her real name is Chelsey LaRue.
4. She was discovered on YouTube, performing covers of different songs.
5. The young star is a native of Chicopee, Massachusetts.
Don’t miss The Bonfyre performing live at Stone Soul 2019!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Who Wouldn’t Love That, Right?” Mike Rhoades on Potentially Hosting A10 Tournament in March