The Bonfyre — true to her name — is currently lighting up the music scene. Her single “Automatic” has found a home on the charts for 28 weeks, peaking at #1 on Billboard’s Adult R&B Songs.
So, she sounds like a star. She looks like a star, but who is she?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Here are 5 fast facts about The Bonfyre:
1. She’s signed to L.A. Reid’s Hitco label.
2. Prior to getting signed to Hitco, The Bonfyre worked extensively with singer, songwriter, producer Raphael Saadiq.
3. Her real name is Chelsey LaRue.
4. She was discovered on YouTube, performing covers of different songs.
5. The young star is a native of Chicopee, Massachusetts.
Don’t miss The Bonfyre performing live at Stone Soul 2019!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Akron Police Body-Cam Shooting Of Jayland Walker Released [VIDEO]
- Brandy Gives Us Style Goals In A Pink Aliette Dress