The Bonfyre — true to her name — is currently lighting up the music scene. Her single “Automatic” has found a home on the charts for 28 weeks, peaking at #1 on Billboard’s Adult R&B Songs.
So, she sounds like a star. She looks like a star, but who is she?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Here are 5 fast facts about The Bonfyre:
1. She’s signed to L.A. Reid’s Hitco label.
2. Prior to getting signed to Hitco, The Bonfyre worked extensively with singer, songwriter, producer Raphael Saadiq.
3. Her real name is Chelsey LaRue.
4. She was discovered on YouTube, performing covers of different songs.
5. The young star is a native of Chicopee, Massachusetts.
Don’t miss The Bonfyre performing live at Stone Soul 2019!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Spotlights on Va’s Missy Elliott’s New Album ‘Iconology’ #ThrowItBack
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Countdown To Monday: Queen Latifah, Fetty Wap & More To Perform At VMAs In Tribute To New Jersey
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!