Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Virginia Students To Return To School Before Labor Day
- Brothers Charged After Shooting Pregnant Woman Standing At Bus Stop
- Man Arrested Twice In 3 Days On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Shaun King: Ben Crump Is Suing Harvard
- Body Of Teen Reported Missing In January Found
- Little Known Black History Fact: James Baskett
- Did You Know Megan Thee Stallion Has A Mentor In Q-Tip?
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Putting Their Wedding Plans On Hold
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Stop: 4 Hot Garbage Comments Straight People Make That Should Never Be Uttered Again
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com