Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Why Marlon Wayans Says ‘Loqueesha’ Is Not Like ‘White Chicks’
- Chris Rock Teams Up With Lionsgate To Reboot The ‘Saw’ Franchise
- Tom Joyner Foundation Launches Exciting New Podcast-HBCUbiquity
- BET Awards Nominees Have Been Announced
- #SelfLove: Pornhub Released Some Handy Masturbation Stats That’ll Have You Questioning People’s Kinks
- Our Forever First Lady Michelle Obama Will Headline ESSENCE Festival This Year
- Fashion Brand Oh Polly Is Facing A Ton Of Criticism For Their Separate “Inclusive” Instagram Page
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [WATCH]
- Did Trey Songz Just Have A Baby?
- Black Woman Punches Racist At Sushi Restaurant
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com