Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Tank Debuts ‘Can’t Let It Show’, Talks New Movie Role & Transitioning Into Stand Up Comedy [WATCH]
- Throwback: Halle Berry’s Sexy 90s Dress Sends Twitter Into A Tizzy
- House Passes LGBTQ Rights Bill
- Mr. Potato Head Is Going Gender Neutral
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak Announce Collaborative Album
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- D’USSE Cognac and JAY-Z to Auction Off A Limited-Edition Bottle At Sotheby’s
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com