Richmond, VA joined CurbtheCrisis and Ms. Community Clovia at Allusions Natural Hair and Beauty Bar for the latest Barbershop Talk.
Located at 230 Southpark Circle, Suite 130 (inside Southpark Mall). Community leaders, peers, organizers, and the general public attended the forum focused on the challenges and possible solutions facing young black male in today’s America.
Watch the enlightening evening below and be sure to stay connected to kissrichmond.com for details on the next Barbershop Talk!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks ‘Run Richmond 16.19’ with King Tutt
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe, Stay Informed
- Lori Harvey Is The Queen Of Monochrome During Ferragamo’s Spring 2024 Fashion Show
- Halle Bailey Steps Out In A Dolce And Gabbana Trench Coat At Milan Fashion Week
- Natalia Bryant Makes Her Runway Debut During Milan Fashion Week
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Tiffany Haddish & Aries Spears Child Abuse Skit Video Surfaces
Authorities Confirm Missing Richmond Child Found Safe
Beloved Dancing with the Stars Judge Len Goodman Dies at 78
Firearm Fatalities Named Leading Cause of Death Among Children [WATCH]
Download the KISS 99.3/105.7 Mobile App!
Da Brat Hot Spot: Xscape’s Kandi and LaTocha Weigh In On Their Longstanding Fued [WATCH]
Radio One General Promotional Rules