Friday the 13th may be unlucky for some, but for many right here in Richmond, Virginia it provided an evening of healing and empowerment. The community joined the Kiss Crew and Ms. Community Clovia at the Stay Focused Hair Salon for the latest Barbershop Talk.
Located at 1306 E Brookland Park Blvd., the event was standing-room-only as community leaders, peers, organizers, and the general public came out to discuss substance abuse, mental health illnesses, and more.
Watch the enlightening evening below and be sure to stay connected to kissrichmond.com for details on the next Barbershop Talk!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open A Public High School In Los Angeles
- Taraji P. Henson to Host 2021 BET Awards, Queen Latifah To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award