It is truly a wonderful feeling to be involved in your kid’s lives. To be a contributor and not a man who neglects. The truth is I couldn’t do it alone. I have to recognize my beautiful wife and QUEEN as the driving force and backbone of our family.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
My wife Linette is celebrating her birthday today and she keeps me in check and on track! She leads the way when it comes to making level-headed decisions with common sense and without emotion.
Courtesy King Tutt
Men love to be “the man” and take all the credit, but without that strength and nurturing nature of this woman, I could not be the father to my kids that I am today!!! Happy Born Day to my beautiful Queen Linette Tutt!!!
This moment is sponsored by The Children’s Museum of Richmond
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- John Legend’s Production Company to Do Bernie Mac Biopic
- Teen That recorded George Floyd Murder Gets Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year