It is truly a wonderful feeling to be involved in your kid’s lives. To be a contributor and not a man who neglects. The truth is I couldn’t do it alone. I have to recognize my beautiful wife and QUEEN as the driving force and backbone of our family.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
My wife Linette is celebrating her birthday today and she keeps me in check and on track! She leads the way when it comes to making level-headed decisions with common sense and without emotion.
Courtesy King Tutt
Men love to be “the man” and take all the credit, but without that strength and nurturing nature of this woman, I could not be the father to my kids that I am today!!! Happy Born Day to my beautiful Queen Linette Tutt!!!
This moment is sponsored by The Children’s Museum of Richmond
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks ‘Run Richmond 16.19’ with King Tutt
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe, Stay Informed
- Megan Thee Stallion Shared Her Renaissance Tour Weekend Recap With Her Idol Beyoncé
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Tiffany Haddish & Aries Spears Child Abuse Skit Video Surfaces
Authorities Confirm Missing Richmond Child Found Safe
Beloved Dancing with the Stars Judge Len Goodman Dies at 78
Firearm Fatalities Named Leading Cause of Death Among Children [WATCH]
Download the KISS 99.3/105.7 Mobile App!
Da Brat Hot Spot: Xscape’s Kandi and LaTocha Weigh In On Their Longstanding Fued [WATCH]
Radio One General Promotional Rules