I never experienced family movie night as a child until I hung out with school friends that practiced it on a regular and I remember yearning for that type of home.
As a hard-working husband and father, you have to make time, at least one day of the week, to gather the family together and watch a good movie and bond!!!
Last night we watched Avengers: Infinity War and went through the motions together and it was absolutely awesome!!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Video Shows Cleveland Woman’s Brutal Attack On Beauty Store Owners Over Declined Card
- Kanye’s “DONDA” Listening Event Breaks Apple Streaming Record
- Simone Biles Out At Tokyo Olympics, Team Falls
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition