I never experienced family movie night as a child until I hung out with school friends that practiced it on a regular and I remember yearning for that type of home.
As a hard-working husband and father, you have to make time, at least one day of the week, to gather the family together and watch a good movie and bond!!!
Last night we watched Avengers: Infinity War and went through the motions together and it was absolutely awesome!!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Jordyn Woods Serves Face And Body In Burgundy Cut-Out Dress
- Ciara Gifts Gabrielle Union A Fashion Box From Her LITA by Ciara Collection And It’s Everything!
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together