Springtime is on-time for Kindergarten registration! If your child will be five years old by September 30 register him/her on Kindergarten Registration Day on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Parents this is a great idea to get our children ‘kindergarten ready’ and it works. I admit my separation issues for my daughter Kenya Sarai just thinking about her catching the school bus, standing in line for lunch and other big school achievements. We both attended the elementary school open house and she was excited about meeting new people and independence.
Prepare our children by reading to them or allowing them to read to us. They love to count so allow them to do so with toys, cereal and cars. Ask them their thoughts about big school and wait on their responses.
Parents this is the big one, please allow them to catch the bus on the first day of school. They will need to start a pattern which is a good safety measure. You will shed lots of tears but they will be ready for kindergarten. Clovia “Spokesmom” Lawrence #Ready4K
What to bring with you to Kindergarten Registration Day? Is my child’s school included in Kindergarten Registration Day? If my child currently attends preschool will they have to register for kindergarten? Get details by dialing 2-1-1 or visit SmartBeginningsRVA.Org
Celebrating Jay-Z And Beyoncé's 10th Wedding Anniversary
1. When They Met1 of 13
2. Started Dating In 20002 of 13
3. Jay-Z and Beyoncé got married on April 4, 2008. They are celebrating 10 years together today!
Source: 3 of 13
4. The two became pregnant with their first child in 20114 of 13
5. Blue Ivy was born on January 7, 2012. She is now 6-years-old. The first of many times in which Beyoncé and Jay-Z.5 of 13
6. Beyoncé's doucmentary "Life Is But A Dream" featuring Jay-Z6 of 13
7. The Elevator Incident7 of 13
8. The First "On The Run Tour"8 of 13
Source: 9 of 13
Source: 10 of 13
11. "4:44"11 of 13
12. "On The Run Tour ll"
Source: 12 of 13
13. "Die For You"
Source: 13 of 13