Matthew Knowles grew up in the rural south but spent his school years integrating all-white schools in the south. Through those experiences comes his new book Racism From the Eyes of a Child (now available on Amazon). Knowles traces his family’s roots from post-slavery, through the civil rights era and on to present day and talks about racism in a self-discovery style fashion.
Text “Mymajic ” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply For the Latest Entertainment
In this interview with Donnie Simpson, Knowles talks about the book and his journey. He also talks about his thoughts on the Jay-Z/Solange Elevator Incident and how his child gets her feistiness from him.
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Officers Receive Death Threats After Testifying To Congress About Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband $200k Monthly For Support
- ‘Better Call Saul” Star Collapses On Set
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
What Went Through Matthew Knowles Mind When He Saw The Jay-Z/Solange Elevator Incident? was originally published on mymajicdc.com