Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
I remember my days in school and wishing someone would take the time to help me with my homework when my Mother was away. It was a grueling time for me and I try and make sure that my son doesn’t feel that pain.
I’m not perfect but I try my best to motivate him without actually doing his homework. We laugh and have fun learning as he prepared for his first SOL tests and now he has graduated to Middle School and is preparing for the next chapter of his life.
We always want our kids to make the grade, but it all starts at home with us as Fathers leading by example and making our own grade!!! I couldn’t be more proud of my Son, especially in the world we live in today.
This moment is sponsored by The Children’s Museum of Richmond
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- KISS FM’s Thanksgiving Mix
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Dr. Winn Director of the VCU Massey Cancer Center on Community Conversations (September 5, 2020)
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- Ben Malakoff: Rams Should Feel Good After 2-1 Start To Season
- Spider Scoop Podcast #21: Morehead State Post-Game Reactions
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge