Let’s face it, Tom Brady is having a phenominal year with the New England Patriots, and he’s always under consideration for the NFL’s Most Valuable Player award. This season is no different for Brady, he’s on a roll and so are the Pats. But the Michael Vick story is so compelling, so incredible, and such a human story that it will be hard to ignore the Philly QB when it comes to this year’s MVP. Everyone knows about Vick’s past mistakes, and credit to Vick, he’s done everything asked of him and maybe more than was expected with his community involvement and working with animal rights activists. Add an NFC East Division title, a playoff berth, and numbers equal to if not more amazing than Brady’s, and how do you not consider Michael Vick as the league’s Most Valuable Player?
- Epic Subway Sax Battle Sparked by ‘Billie Jean’
- GET THE LOOK: Brandy’s Leather Jacket And Envelope Skirt Combo
- Roland Martin’s Call to Action: ‘So, How Do We Begin to Mobilize?’
- Highlights From Teen Forum 2013 (Photos)
- President Obama: What Dr. King Would Think Of Our Progress [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ms. Angela Bassett Special Keynote Speaker At Women's Empowerment 2013!