With restaurants and bars shutting down across the nation, the food industry continues to suffer the effects of the coronavirus.
Social distancing, now both a hot hashtag and a prudent warning, has changed the hustle and bustle of our favorite eateries to vacant canteens with take-out only.
RELATED: Social-Distancing: 15 Fine Brothas We Wouldn’t Mind Being Quarantined With!
Richmond is looking to help foodservice locations currently experiencing an economic crisis due to the pandemic through a Virtual Happy Hour.
All donations will support the food community affected by the coronavirus through The Holli Fund.
The Virtual Happy Hour begins Friday, March 20 at 12 P.M. To participate simply prepare a cocktail at home and donate what you would have tipped your server, virtually by texting “DONATE” and the amount to (804)-518-8333.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- KISS FM’s Thanksgiving Mix
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Dr. Winn Director of the VCU Massey Cancer Center on Community Conversations (September 5, 2020)
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- Ben Malakoff: Rams Should Feel Good After 2-1 Start To Season
- Spider Scoop Podcast #21: Morehead State Post-Game Reactions
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge