With restaurants and bars shutting down across the nation, the food industry continues to suffer the effects of the coronavirus.
Social distancing, now both a hot hashtag and a prudent warning, has changed the hustle and bustle of our favorite eateries to vacant canteens with take-out only.
RELATED: Social-Distancing: 15 Fine Brothas We Wouldn’t Mind Being Quarantined With!
Richmond is looking to help foodservice locations currently experiencing an economic crisis due to the pandemic through a Virtual Happy Hour.
All donations will support the food community affected by the coronavirus through The Holli Fund.
The Virtual Happy Hour begins Friday, March 20 at 12 P.M. To participate simply prepare a cocktail at home and donate what you would have tipped your server, virtually by texting “DONATE” and the amount to (804)-518-8333.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Why ONE Casino + Resort? A Real conversation with Cathy Hughes and Alfred Liggins
- Jini Thornton Shares Money Moves You Should Take Care Of Before The End Of The Year [WATCH[
- Gary’s Tea: Cynthia Bailey Explains Why She’s Leaving RHOA [WATCH]
- Tessa Thompson Gives Modern-Day Angel Vibes At The “Passing” Premiere In LA