With restaurants and bars shutting down across the nation, the food industry continues to suffer the effects of the coronavirus.
Social distancing, now both a hot hashtag and a prudent warning, has changed the hustle and bustle of our favorite eateries to vacant canteens with take-out only.
RELATED: Social-Distancing: 15 Fine Brothas We Wouldn’t Mind Being Quarantined With!
Richmond is looking to help foodservice locations currently experiencing an economic crisis due to the pandemic through a Virtual Happy Hour.
All donations will support the food community affected by the coronavirus through The Holli Fund.
The Virtual Happy Hour begins Friday, March 20 at 12 P.M. To participate simply prepare a cocktail at home and donate what you would have tipped your server, virtually by texting “DONATE” and the amount to (804)-518-8333.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Buffalo Mass Shooter, Payton S. Gendron Threatened To Shoot Up His High School Last Year [WATCH]
- HERSTORY RVA – Debunking Clinical Trial Myths and the Facts You Need to Know
- Ben Crump Discusses Anti-Black Hate, Son Of Buffalo Shooting Victim Opens Up On Tragedy
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs