Attention parents, the Disney, Eddie Bauer incline sleepers have been recalled over concerns that an infant could roll over in it and suffocate. There are two products involved in the recall and they are the Eddie Bauer Slumber and Soothe Rock Bassinet plus the Disney Baby Doze and Dream Bassinet.
There haven’t been any injuries reported, but the recall is precautionary after over 30 deaths have been reported in other incline sleepers. Parents are being instructed to no longer use the sleepers that were sold at Target, Ross, KMart, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx.
Do you think you may have one of these sleepers?
See story here
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’