While speaking in Jamestown today, President Trump’s speech was interrupted by a protestor.
Ibraheem Samirah, a Democratic member of the Virginia House, stood up holding signs that read “deport hate,” “reunite my family” and “go back to your corrupted home.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Samirah took to social media to explain why he chose to interrupt the president saying, “Nobody’s racism and bigotry should be excused for the sake of being polite. The man is unfit for office and unfit to partake in a celebration of democracy, representation, and our nation’s history of immigrants.”
I just disrupted the @realDonaldTrump speech in Jamestown because nobody’s racism and bigotry should be excused for the sake of being polite. The man is unfit for office and unfit to partake in a celebration of democracy, representation, and our nation’s history of immigrants. pic.twitter.com/0okD7eRVer
— Delegate Ibraheem Samirah (@IbraheemSamirah) July 30, 2019
See the full story at WRIC.com
- Community Conversations with Dr. Winn – VCU Massey Center (Dec 11, 2021)
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Biden’s Supreme Court Nomination ‘An Opportunity’ To Have A Black Justice Who Gets It On Civil Rights
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Travis Scott’s Fans Petitions For Rapper To Perform At Coachella