Well, in case you did or did not notice film crews were in Richmond yesterday.
The Richmond-Times Dispatch reports that production crews were set-up in Gilpin Court to work on a series that’s based on the life of NBA star Kevin Durant. The show is called Swagger and will be released through Apple’s streaming service.
A Walking Dead spinoff is also filming in the area this summer.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Who Wouldn’t Love That, Right?” Mike Rhoades on Potentially Hosting A10 Tournament in March