The special session of the Virginia General Assembly on gun control legislation is already over in Richmond.
Governor Ralph Northam called lawmakers back to the state Capitol after Virginia Beach city employee shot 12 people to death in May.
Both Republican-controlled chambers voted in under an hour on Tuesday to adjourn until November 18th without taking up any legislation. Armed militia members and gun control activists rallied outside the state Capitol building as lawmakers gathered for the special session.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Billy Porter’s New Collection With Jimmy Choo Goes Up To A Size 12!
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Officers Receive Death Threats After Testifying To Congress About Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband $200k Monthly For Support