The special session of the Virginia General Assembly on gun control legislation is already over in Richmond.
Governor Ralph Northam called lawmakers back to the state Capitol after Virginia Beach city employee shot 12 people to death in May.
Both Republican-controlled chambers voted in under an hour on Tuesday to adjourn until November 18th without taking up any legislation. Armed militia members and gun control activists rallied outside the state Capitol building as lawmakers gathered for the special session.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Serena Williams Supports Her Hubby In A Hot Asymmetric Cocktail Dress
- R. Kelly’s Chicago Child Pornography Trial Date Set
- Netflix Co-CEO On Dave Chappelle Fallout: I Screwed Up
- Hot Spot: Is Cardi B. Going To Jail?! [WATCH]