Stone Soul 2019 is just around the corner and it’s one of those cultural events you CAN NOT MISS. To prove it, we’ve highlighted some of the main reasons to be at Stone Soul 2019.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
1. The Lineup Features Some of the Nation’s Hottest Artists!
This year’s lineup not only features stars such as the Gucci Mane, Robin Thicke, Mario and Lloyd, but gospel favorites Shirley Caesar, John P. Kee and Jekalyn Carr will be representing the kingdom!
2. We’re Back at the Virginia Credit Union LIVE!
Yeah, that’s right Stone Soul will be held at The Virginia Credit Union LIVE! at the Richmond Raceway! The lights shine brighter at the home of the raceway and Stone Soul will be bigger than ever!
3. The Food
Calling all Foodies! If your stomach tends to do the thinking for you, then Stone Soul is the place to be. The event hosts tons of great vendors with absolutely delicious food. So, bring your appetite!
4. The Hottest DJs and Personalities in the City!
You hear them every day on your radio, well here is your chance to experience the Radio One Richmond team in full effect! The DJs will be spinning plus your favorite on-air personalities will be your MCs!!
5. Richmond, Virginia
Coming in from out of town? Get to know Richmond. Notable sights include the Virginia Museum of Fine Art, Brown’s Island and eclectic areas like Shockoe Bottom and Scott’s Addition. Enjoy Stone Soul and everything the city has to offer.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Corrine Foxx: My Father Taught Me The Importance Of Self Care
- Kym Whitley Says She & Mo’Nique Are Still Friends Despite Situation With Gerald Levert [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is OUT! The New RHOA Cast Is Revealed + Kym Whitley Talks Marlon Wayans
- Katt Williams Talks ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Kevin Hart: ‘It’s Almost Cheating for Me’