A Carytown staple has officially said, goodbye. The Hall Tree consignment store closed its doors today
The store has been located at 12 S. Thompson St. for 46 years and is one of the longest running consignment stores in the area.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to a post on the store’s Facebook page, the owners closed the shop without warning. “After thoughtful consideration,” the post begins. “We have decided to close The Hall Tree, effective immediately.”
David Williams, son of the company’s owner and founder told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. that the owners decided to close on Sunday.
The responses to the sudden closing have been primarily of shock and disbelief along with well-wishes.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Akron Police Body-Cam Shooting Of Jayland Walker Released [VIDEO]
- Brandy Gives Us Style Goals In A Pink Aliette Dress