Being single can be quite fabulous. However, there are a few instances when being unattached makes you stick out like a sore thumb. It can be difficult when all of your girlfriends are a part of a couple or when your auntie insists on fixing you up with her friend’s son for the fifteenth time.
However, no occasion brings quite a deep awareness of one’s singularity quite like, Valentine’s Day.
Don’t fear! No date this Valentine’s Day? No problem! Chelsea Lemore, has great tips for surviving “Single Awareness Day” in style!
1. Avoid sending yourself flowers or candy to your job.
2. Bashing Valentine’s Day is a big “No No.”
3. Hang out with other single friends and enjoy the night.
4. Take the day to celebrate you, and indulge in a little self-care!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Mary J. Blige Claps Back At Fan Who Yells At Her to “Shut the F*ck Up!”
- Arsenio Hall Officially Set To Reprise Role In ‘Coming to America 2’
- Miss Michigan Stripped Of Her Title Over ‘Offensive’ Posts
- Not So Fast! Swedish Court Extends A$AP Rocky Detention