My wife is out of the house before the crack of dawn as a registered nurse which gives me the responsibility of getting kids up, washed, dressed and fed for breakfast to begin another day.
I used to take for granted the simple task of eating breakfast together but with my kids, it’s a habit I never want to give up. Dj and Daya will sit and eat their favorite oatmeal (something I hated as a kid, lol) and we laugh and enjoy each other.
Courtesy of King Tutt
From morning until night, we have to FEED our children food and knowledge to prepare them for the real world.
There’s a wonderful place to feed your kids with knowledge and fun, The Children’s Museum of Richmond. My kids love it and I am sure yours will too!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Sign Up Today! Operation Holiday Toy Assistance
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Rihanna Shows Us How To Make Look Plaid Sexy
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen