King Tutt caught up with one of the Gangsters of Comedy, Mr. DeRay Davis.
In the same class as the late great Charlie Murphy. Davis is known for keeping it straightforward and real. He attributes this sense of authenticity as one of the driving forces behind his comedic confidence.
“I see the people with great material with no confidence,” he explains. “I’ve seen two people tell a similar joke and one person is just more confident so it comes off better.”
Find out why confidence is key when it comes to comedy in DeRay Davis’ interview on the King Tutt show above.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Are Done…For Good! [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Answers Questions About The Multiple COVID-19 Vaccines [VIDEO]
- A Baseball Legend Remembered: Brian Jordan on the Passing of Hank Aaron