King Tutt caught up with one of the Gangsters of Comedy, Mr. DeRay Davis.
In the same class as the late great Charlie Murphy. Davis is known for keeping it straightforward and real. He attributes this sense of authenticity as one of the driving forces behind his comedic confidence.
“I see the people with great material with no confidence,” he explains. “I’ve seen two people tell a similar joke and one person is just more confident so it comes off better.”
Find out why confidence is key when it comes to comedy in DeRay Davis’ interview on the King Tutt show above.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- Gary’s Tea: This Is Why Monique Samuels Is Leaving Love & Marriage: DC [WATCH]
- Here Are Some Last Minute Gifts Under $50 + How To Avoid Holiday Scams! [WATCH]
- Gabrielle Union Sizzles In Fendi Couture At The Gotham Awards