DJ Khaled passes the mic to comedian DeRay Davis. The Chicago native is slated to host the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards.
“I want to open up with some Tribe Called Quest,” he quipped. Davis was not short on excitement when he mentioned that he would be hosting the highly-anticipated awards show while guesting on the King Tutt Show.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hip Hop’s A-list is known to show up and show out at the Hip Hop Awards. Last year colorful performances by Cardi B. and unforgettable cyphers — who can forget Eminem’s solo cypher devouring President Donald Trump — were the toast of the industry.
An actor-comedian, Davis has successfully navigated the entertainment industry establishing both a stand-up and an on-screen career. He can currently be seen on John Singleton’s series Snowfall as “Peaches.” The BET Hip Hop Awards take place this October.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- MODEL MONDAY: Alexis Henry Leapt Over Fatphobia And A Toxic Ex To Follow Her Dreams
- Minnesota Vikings Assistant Coach Out After Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine
- Men’s Basketball Team USA Loses Opener To France
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86