My biggest motivator is my beautiful wife, Linette. She never forgets to remind me that I am a wonderful father to my kids, regardless of my past, and I love her for that.
Sometimes, we get dragged down by our past and forget that we have a life to live now and a chance to do it better!!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
My son DJ is an honor roll student, a basketball player, and an all-star baseball player. Although I missed out on these things with my other kids I thank God that I was given a second chance to do it right from the start.
My daughter Daya is a true blessing and survivor and every day in her life gives me a joy that words cannot express.
We all have a past and we make mistakes, find your motivation to change and be the best father you can be to your kids. This message is brought to you by The Children’s Museum of Richmond.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Our Style Muse In A Thrifted Pantsuit
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?