Show me the money — or at least the receipts! Right?
What is the best way to handle your money when in a relationship? Some prefer to keep their funds separate while others combine finances. A joint banking account could be the answer to your financial woes while your partner may not be keen on risking their good credit, especially if you’re not married.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So what do you think?
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Met Gala Recap: HB’s Editors Highlight The Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Toni Braxton Gives Us Lewks In A Vibrant Christopher Rogers Dress
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
Battle Of The Sexes: In A Relationship, Should You Have Joint Bank Accounts? was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com