Show me the money — or at least the receipts! Right?
What is the best way to handle your money when in a relationship? Some prefer to keep their funds separate while others combine finances. A joint banking account could be the answer to your financial woes while your partner may not be keen on risking their good credit, especially if you’re not married.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So what do you think?
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Issa Rae Shows Us Who’s The Boss On The June Cover Issue Of Vanity Fair
- Shooting Outside Of T.I.’s Trap Museum Injures 4
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Kevin Hart & Snoop Dogg Working On A Sports News Show
Battle Of The Sexes: In A Relationship, Should You Have Joint Bank Accounts? was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com