Congratulations to Ne-Yo and wife Crystal Smith as they celebrate the newest addition to their family. The Good Man singer and his lovely spouse welcomed their second child, Roman Alexander-Raj, on Thursday.
Just days ago Smith posted a gorgeous picture on Instagram of her pregnant belly with the caption, “Just a few more days.”
However, a surprise was on the way. Roman was born Thursday at 2:11 p.m. at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, California!
The next day, Smith made the official birth announcement.
For all of those waiting to catch a glimpse of their delicious bouncing bundle of joy. Your wait is officially over. Smith recently posted the first picture of little Roman.
Smith mentions how her “ironclad birth plan” was thwarted by the plans of the Creator.
I was determined to do it my way. But God had other plans apparently. A routine doctor’s visit on Thursday and I was rushed straight to the hospital and into surgery less than an hour later! Roman wasn’t doing well in my womb and had to be taken immediately or the doctors feared the worst. Scariest moments ever!!!
In the end, the youngest member of the Smith clan made it through. He and mom are both doing well.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Beyoncé Flicks It Up For The ‘Gram And Her Hubby In This Stunning Mint Plunge Silk Dress
- Zahara Jolie Wears Her Mother Angelina Jolie’s 2014 Oscar Dress On ‘Eternals’ Red Carpet
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks Out About Kenneth Petty’s Sexual Assault Case [WATCH]
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress