Ne-Yo has a lot on his plate with a new album, a baby on the way, and season two of World of Dance on the horizon, so to say he’s busy would a huge understatement.
The Grammy award-winner recently released his seventh studio album, Good Man. He describes the work as “what it means to transfer into something better than what you were.” In the album, he celebrates his personal growth and even apologizes for some of his past misdeeds.
“It’s very much R&B,” he notes. A departure from his familiar pop anthems, he challenges his fans to give his new melodic tunes a chance.
Jackie Paige caught up with Ne-Yo backstage at Stone Soul 2018. See their full interview above!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Met Gala Recap: HB’s Editors Highlight The Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Toni Braxton Gives Us Lewks In A Vibrant Christopher Rogers Dress
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]