Ne-Yo has a lot on his plate with a new album, a baby on the way, and season two of World of Dance on the horizon, so to say he’s busy would a huge understatement.
The Grammy award-winner recently released his seventh studio album, Good Man. He describes the work as “what it means to transfer into something better than what you were.” In the album, he celebrates his personal growth and even apologizes for some of his past misdeeds.
“It’s very much R&B,” he notes. A departure from his familiar pop anthems, he challenges his fans to give his new melodic tunes a chance.
Jackie Paige caught up with Ne-Yo backstage at Stone Soul 2018. See their full interview above!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Community Conversations with Dr. Winn – VCU Massey Center (Dec 11, 2021)
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]