The stage has been dismantled, the crowd dispersed, Stone Soul 2018 was a huge success. Yesterday, June 9, Radio One Richmond took over the Richmond Raceway for their annual Stone Soul Music and Food Festival.
For over 10 years, national recording artists have graced the Stone Soul stage making it the area’s largest African American Music Festival of the year, and 2018 was no exception.
Live performances were given by C. Goss, Young Prince Charles, Rap-Unzel, Legacy Band, J.J. Hairston, Daniel Caesar, Trina, Plies, Brandy, Ne-Yo, and Trey Songz!
Along with the musical entertainment, the festival was also a consumer’s paradise with an expansive food truck experience, the ESPN interactive Fan Zone, shopping and more!
The festival also created quite a buzz on social media with #stonesoulrva. See some of our favorite posts below:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- NFL: Unvaccinated Players Could Lead To Fines And Forfeitures
- Jacob Latimore Remembers Living Off McDonalds During His Early Career
- It’s Official: Cleveland Indians Announce New Team Name