When I relocated to Richmond from Charlotte, NC, in 2016, I wasn’t sure what I would find. After searching online left me with more questions than answers, I thought it would be best for me to discover Virginia’s “Cap City” for myself.
Once I became a resident, I soon found Richmond bursting with hidden treasures: wonderful people to meet, places to see and things try. All I had to do was be willing to go Inside RVA!
Fashion is an artform. A medium of self-expression that can inspire, enlighten, and just make you feel great.
So, what is Richmond’s personal style?
What role do the chic and trendy play in the cultural makeup of the city?
To find out, I caught up with Mecca and Dominique of Style and Spirits RVA. Curators of a distinctive brand dedicated to helping the commonwealth raise their style consciousness, the two spoke candidly about the state of fashion in Richmond and their role in redefining it.
“The fashion is not the style. The style is you. The style is the vibe.” -Mecca
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- John Legend’s Production Company to Do Bernie Mac Biopic
- Teen That recorded George Floyd Murder Gets Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year