When I relocated to Richmond from Charlotte, NC, in 2016, I wasn’t sure what I would find. After searching online left me with more questions than answers, I thought it would be best for me to discover Virginia’s “Cap City” for myself.
Once I became a resident, I soon found Richmond bursting with hidden treasures: wonderful people to meet, places to see and things try. All I had to do was be willing to go Inside RVA!
Fashion is an artform. A medium of self-expression that can inspire, enlighten, and just make you feel great.
So, what is Richmond’s personal style?
What role do the chic and trendy play in the cultural makeup of the city?
To find out, I caught up with Mecca and Dominique of Style and Spirits RVA. Curators of a distinctive brand dedicated to helping the commonwealth raise their style consciousness, the two spoke candidly about the state of fashion in Richmond and their role in redefining it.
“The fashion is not the style. The style is you. The style is the vibe.” -Mecca
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Met Gala Recap: HB’s Editors Highlight The Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Toni Braxton Gives Us Lewks In A Vibrant Christopher Rogers Dress
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]