When I relocated to Richmond from Charlotte, NC, in 2016, I wasn’t sure what I would find. After searching online left me with more questions than answers, I thought it would be best for me to discover Virginia’s “Cap City” for myself.
Once I became a resident, I soon found Richmond bursting with hidden treasures: wonderful people to meet, places to see and things try. All I had to do was be willing to go Inside RVA!
Fashion is an artform. A medium of self-expression that can inspire, enlighten, and just make you feel great.
So, what is Richmond’s personal style?
What role do the chic and trendy play in the cultural makeup of the city?
To find out, I caught up with Mecca and Dominique of Style and Spirits RVA. Curators of a distinctive brand dedicated to helping the commonwealth raise their style consciousness, the two spoke candidly about the state of fashion in Richmond and their role in redefining it.
“The fashion is not the style. The style is you. The style is the vibe.” -Mecca
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up