A dance session with AvailFit’s Dr. Shawnrell “Dr. B” Blackwell is more than just a group fitness class, it’s an experience. It’s therapy.
Approaching the idea of health from a holistic perspective AvailFit, an arm of Avail Counseling, focuses on nurturing the mind, body, and spirit.
In our first installment of Wellness Wednesday, we got to hang with Dr. B and see firsthand why her fitness classes are the toast of the town! Check out our interview below:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @kissrichmond
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource:Getty 1 of 11
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Hit The GymSource:Getty 4 of 11
5. Find Your JoySource:Getty 5 of 11
6. Learn To Say “No”Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Take A Break From Social MediaSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Channel Your Inner Kid And Start ColoringSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Give Back To OthersSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Get Your Om On!Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Start Seeing A TherapistSource:Getty 11 of 11
- ‘Power’ Crewmember Killed In Location Accident In Brooklyn
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rules Cyntoia Brown Must Serve 51 Years Before She’s Eligible For Release
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying