Is there life after the storm? Is the case of Tamar Braxton we say ABSOLUTELY. The talented singer, host, actress, and I have to throw in comedian — because she’s hilarious — stopped by the Radio One Richmond studios to talk shop with King Tutt.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Her latest project Bluebird of Happiness is her fifth and final album, much to the dismay of Tamartians everywhere. When asked about the inspiration for songs like “My Man” and “Blind” Braxton notes, “It’s really about the journey I am on.”
After a turbulent year, where Braxton lost her job and went through ups and downs in her relationships, she says she found herself “looking for something tangible and real.” Expressing that true happiness comes from within — the essence of bluebird mythologies around the world.
Check out King Tutt’s interview with the lovely Tamar Braxton above!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Ciara Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Metallic Blue Jumpsuit
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions