El DeBarge, Jr. (singer El DeBarge’s first born son) recently called into the Tom Joyner Morning Show to dispel the myth that the entire DeBarge family has battled with drug habits. Acknowledging a series of generational curses involving substance abuse, El DeBarge, Jr. share his thoughts on his famous family’s struggles.
El DeBarge, Jr. is now making his official first steps into making music he calls R&B/soul as well, of course with the input of his father, which Tom Joyner previewed for all of those listening on the show.
Listen below to the complete interview and experience his new music for yourself, too.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Gabrielle Union & Regina Hall Speak on Black Women in Hollywood
- Beyonce is Reportedly Back in School to Earn a G.E.D.
- Zimmerman Says He’s ‘Sorry’ for Loss of Martins’ Son as Bond is Set for $150,000
- Gary Owen Talks College Kids & The First Lady
- John Witherspoon Chats About a Possible New Edition to the Hit “Friday” Movie Series
- Mary Mary’s “Go Get It” Lesson & Recap From Episode 4: “Proposed Hit”