We all have those days when you’re dying to get out of the office, and you’re counting down the seconds until you can go home. You’re trying to hatch a plan to leave early, but it’s only 11am on a monday morning, your boss can see you from his office and it’s really really cold outside.
Well, I have the perfect solution for you. These 8 websites are guaranteed to keep you entertained for hours, (and make it look to you boss like you’re hard at work).
1. Strip Generator. Not what the name suggests, this website allows you to make up a comic strip about whatever you want, (even how boring work is that day).
2. YouTube. Hours of entertainment, from sporting highlights to embarrassing moments and everything in between
3. Facebook. It doesn’t need an explanation, everyone seems to be on it. Just make sure your boss and other colleagues aren’t on your friends list.
4. Twitter. Keep up to date with everything that’s happening right now, with your friend’s and around the world
5. Free Rice. Play trivia games and mind teasers, and for every answer you get right, 10 grains of rice will be donated to the World Food Fund to help end hunger. Now you don’t have to feel bad about wasting time at work.
6. Ebay. Combines shopping and some healthy competition as you fight with other time wasters to get the goods. What more do you need?
7. People of Walmart. You need to see it to believe it, but you can spend hours here!
8. FMyLife. No matter how bad you think your day was, there is always someone who has had a worse one. Read some of these posts to make you smile, on a day when you just wanna say ‘F my life’. For example; ‘today a snow storm hit my town, leaving my car under 3 feet of snow. I called my boss to tell her I couldn’t drive to work. Her reply? ‘Walk’ FML’