Beware of scammers claiming to send COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments. According to The Virginia Coronavirus Fraud Task Force, government officials are anticipating scammers will also start offering advanced fee schemes like student loan relief and increased social security payments.
The IRS will not call and ask you to verify your payment details. Do NOT give your bank account, debit account, or PayPal account information to anyone claiming to be an IRS representative -even if they deem it is necessary to get your check. It is a SCAM. Direct deposits or checks are expected to be mailed out as early as this Friday.
Get the full story from The United States Department of Justice
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Dr. Winn Director of the VCU Massey Cancer Center on Community Conversations (September 5, 2020)
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Rihanna Looks Icy Hot In Savage X Fenty’s New Winter Campaign
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Dallas Restaurant Owner, Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]