Since the nationwide rollout of social distancing, many creatives have used social media as a way to promote connectivity and creativity.
Debbie Allen hosted a dance class on Instagram Live, John Legend held an Instagram Live concert, and others are sure to follow.
The TV One family wants our viewers to know that we are all in this together and TV One is right at home with you. Using existing programming and brand recognition, we are introducing Unsung Live: At Home!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unsung Live: At Home is a spin-off of our successful Unsung Live content where celebrities will perform for a set block of time on TV One’s Instagram channel. We are dedicated to creating positive experiences through the social distancing period.
Or you can watch it here!
See you there!
- KISS FM’s Thanksgiving Mix
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Dr. Winn Director of the VCU Massey Cancer Center on Community Conversations (September 5, 2020)
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- Ben Malakoff: Rams Should Feel Good After 2-1 Start To Season
- Spider Scoop Podcast #21: Morehead State Post-Game Reactions
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge