Since the nationwide rollout of social distancing, many creatives have used social media as a way to promote connectivity and creativity.
Debbie Allen hosted a dance class on Instagram Live, John Legend held an Instagram Live concert, and others are sure to follow.
The TV One family wants our viewers to know that we are all in this together and TV One is right at home with you. Using existing programming and brand recognition, we are introducing Unsung Live: At Home!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unsung Live: At Home is a spin-off of our successful Unsung Live content where celebrities will perform for a set block of time on TV One’s Instagram channel. We are dedicated to creating positive experiences through the social distancing period.
Or you can watch it here!
See you there!
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Why ONE Casino + Resort? A Real conversation with Cathy Hughes and Alfred Liggins
- Jini Thornton Shares Money Moves You Should Take Care Of Before The End Of The Year [WATCH[
- Gary’s Tea: Cynthia Bailey Explains Why She’s Leaving RHOA [WATCH]
- Tessa Thompson Gives Modern-Day Angel Vibes At The “Passing” Premiere In LA