Since the nationwide rollout of social distancing, many creatives have used social media as a way to promote connectivity and creativity.
Debbie Allen hosted a dance class on Instagram Live, John Legend held an Instagram Live concert, and others are sure to follow.
The TV One family wants our viewers to know that we are all in this together and TV One is right at home with you. Using existing programming and brand recognition, we are introducing Unsung Live: At Home!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unsung Live: At Home is a spin-off of our successful Unsung Live content where celebrities will perform for a set block of time on TV One’s Instagram channel. We are dedicated to creating positive experiences through the social distancing period.
Or you can watch it here!
See you there!
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- NFL: Unvaccinated Players Could Lead To Fines And Forfeitures
- Jacob Latimore Remembers Living Off McDonalds During His Early Career
- It’s Official: Cleveland Indians Announce New Team Name