The community came out in force last Friday for Radio One Richmond’s Barbershop Talk with Miss Community Clovia.
The focus was “Holiday Triggers and Stressors: How Do You Stay Clean & Sober?” and included inspirational speakers and community resources.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The event took place at NV Styles & Cuts on 2900 Williamsburg Road in Richmond, VA. Community leaders, teens, parents, and the general public attended the forum focused on the challenges facing those with mental illness and a history of substance abuse during the holidays. The evening was sponsored by Anthem Health Keepers Plus.
Watch the inspiring evening below and be sure to stay connected to kissrichmond.com for details on the next Barbershop Talk!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- 18th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Teyana Taylor, Her Abs & Family Are The New Faces Of Skims ‘Cozy’ Collection
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- Jayda Cheaves Collaborates With PrettyLittleThing On A Sensual Collection That Takes Us Back To The 2000s
- Rihanna Denies That She’s Pregnant For The 100th Time In A Fan’s DM