As we say rest in peace to everybody’s entertainment “Pops,” I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoyed our talks.
In this particular Tutt Topic, John Witherspoon was visiting the Kiss Richmond studios were he spoke candidly about the creation of his character in the movie, Boomerang. His words just threw me.
Witherspoon was a comedic genius who could whip up a scene off the top of his head and make you ball up in laughter. Man, “you got to coordinate!”
R.I.P John Witherspoon
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Billy Porter’s New Collection With Jimmy Choo Goes Up To A Size 12!
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Officers Receive Death Threats After Testifying To Congress About Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband $200k Monthly For Support