Three Richmond elementary school teachers, fired last year in an alleged cheating scandal, are fighting back against the allegations. The three teachers are suing the superintendent and Richmond School Board.
Superintendent Jason Kamras said, at the time, that the trio from Carver Elementary School violated a sacred trust with students and families. They had been accused of changing answers on Standards of Learning (SOLs) tests.
A complaint was filed in federal court yesterday that accuses the superintendent and school board of defaming them. The former teachers are looking for over two-million-dollars each.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’